Home | Resources
 | Photo Gallery | Employment | Organization | Contact Us

The National Flood Insurance Program

This claims guide was created by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), which administers the National Flood Insurance Program,to provide policyholders tips about what to do before and after a flood, including filing a claim, and the steps involved in appealing a denied claim.

The Dwelling Policy Form is issued to homeowners, residential renters and condominium unit-owners or owners of residential buildings containing two to four units....
The General Property Policy Form is issued to owners of residential buildings with five or more units, and to owners or lessees of non-residential buildings or units.
The Residential Condominium Building Association Policy Form is issued to residential condominium associations on behalf of association and unit owners.
Increased Cost of Compliance (ICC) coverage is one of several resources for flood insurance policyholders that need additional help rebuilding after a flood.It will provide up to $30,000 to help cover the cost of mitigation measures that will reduce flood risk.

National Hurricane Center
  SCS Inc.  •  Flood Claim Adjusters  •  Talala, Oklahoma  •  (918) 275-4244